Power Purchase Agreements
Project Size: 5MW
Contract Type: Take or pay for 15-years at fixed rate per unit (Built Own Operate Model)
Tariff Structure: Fixed Rate Tariff
- 5MW solar based power generation system with civil structures and auxiliaries
- Complete solar based power generation with monitoring, control and synchronization with existing diesel gensets
- Roughly 40-50% reduction in cost per unit for diesel power displaced by solar energy
Project Size: 1.85 MW
Contract Type: Take or Pay for 15 years (Built Own Operate Model)
Tariff Structure: Discounted Rate as compared to Off-Peak Grid Tariff
Procter and Gamble Pakistan has a goal of purchasing 100% renewable electricity globally by 2030 and has been aggressively pursuing renewable energy avenues. P&G Pakistan, to achieve this goal and mitigate rising electricity tariffs over the years requested an OpEx solution for renewable energy at commercially discounted rates versus grid. The project was implemented towards the end of 2020.
- NEPRA approved Generation License for Solar based Power Generation System procured with end-to-end solar plant being installed with complete monitoring, control, and synchronization
- Agreement signed on PPA basis to achieve renewable targets, reduce costs, and save on Capex for P&G Pakistan.
- 2.8 GWh of annual energy units displaced by solar energy i.e., equivalent to 1,800 Tons of carbon savings annually
- Roughly 30-40% reduction in cost per unit for grid displaced by solar energy
connect with us
We offer energy solutions integrated with digital monitoring and control setup tailored to your financial requirement. Connect with us to co-create energy transition for your business.
Ahmad holds 10 plus years of experience in Business Development with a particular interest in Power Purchase Agreements. Ahmad has deep know-how of industries in the Armed Forces segment. He has led the account deals for 12.5 MW solar project and another 55 MW in the cement industry.